Grab your girlfriends and head to the central coast to ride the sweet trails of Ourimbah MTB Park. The Women’s Skills + Shred Weekend is for local and non-local intermediate riders wanting to refine their MTB skills, meet like-minded women, be guided around the trails and shred all day!
This is for the coaching component only, which will be taking place on . We will be covering all sorts of skills and having fun on the trails with:
- Pumping, absorbing, front wheel lifts
- Manuals, + jumps
- Drops + roll downs
- Rock gardens
- Finding flow
- Cornering (the most difficult skill to master!)
- Body Position,
- Braking control
- Trail Awareness
- You’ll also receive info on Core Strength, Women’s Health, Hormones & Nutrition!
- 5 hours of quality MTB coaching lessons on a variety of MTB skills (strong beginner to intermediate skills required. You need to be comfortable on intermediate (blue) trails to benefit) with PMBI certified coaches (value $195)
- Saturday night Group Dinner on the Central Coast
- Take-Home Packs of goodies and treats from MTB Mamas
- Plus an online MTB Fitness Exercise Program, nutrition and women’s health advice from Ali!
We hope you can make it! Spaces are limited!
If you need some recommendations on accommodation around the local area, please get in touch.
Ourimbah is 1.5hours north of Sydney and 1hr South of Newcastle.
Refunds/Transfers (Terms & Conditions)
1. No transfers from one course/training/session will be given in the event a client or clients can not attend. If a client or clients can not attend then the conditions of clause 5 below will be employed.
2. A full refund is available for cancellation with more than seven days prior to the course/training/session start date. A cancellation less than seven days to the course/training/session start date will result in MTB Mamas retaining 100% of the course/training/session fees, however, if more than 7days notice is given a credit note will be employed.
3. MTB Mamas cannot cater for refund requests arising from injuries, sickness or illness (of any type), change of mind or other reasons participants may have.
4. All prices are quoted in AUD (Australian Dollars).