It’s that time again! Grab your girlfriends and head down to ACT to ride the sweet sweet trails of Stromlo Forest Park. If you’re looking for a fun weekend away on your bike then this is it!
We will be riding together both days, and over the course of the weekend your bike skills such as Pumping, Manuals and wheel lifts, Climbing efficiency, Jumping, Small Drops, Cornering, Body Position and Braking control will improve!
- 4 hours of quality MTB guided rides on a variety of trails that stromlo has to offer, (strong beginner to intermediate skills required) with PMBI certified guide (value $95)
- Full day of Shuttles with Stromlo Shuttle Bus on Sunday 11th Sept (valued $80)
- Saturday night Group Dinner (drinks not included)
- Take-Home Packs of goodies and treats from MTB Mamas
- Plus specialist advice on all things training, nutrition and women’s health from Ali!
We hope you can make it! Spaces are limited. Early bird price $395
Please note: As some of you are mamas and enjoy bringing the family, the package does not include accommodation. If you need some recommendations on accommodation around the local area, please get in touch.
Stromlo forest park is located around Canberra and is approximately 3.5 hours from Sydney and 7hours drive from Melbourne.