It’s that time again! Grab your girlfriends and head down to ACT to ride the sweet sweet trails of Stromlo Forest Park. We will be riding all weekend and covering all sorts of skills such as:
- Manuals and front-wheel lifts
- Small Drops
- Body Position
- Core Strength, Women’s Health, Nutrition
All designed to make you faster and more confident on the trails!
- 5.5 hours of quality MTB coaching lessons on a variety of MTB skills (strong beginner to intermediate skills required) with PMBI certified coaches
- Full day of Shuttles with Stromlo Shuttle Bus on Sunday 11th Sept (valued $70)
- Saturday night Group Dinner (drinks not included)
- Take-Home Packs of goodies and treats from MTB Mamas
- Plus specialist advice on all things training, nutrition and women’s health from Ali!
We hope you can make it! Spaces are limited. Early bird price $350 ends July 1st!
Due to the current COVID19 situation, this year’s skills weekend does not include shared accommodation. If you need some recommendations on accommodation around the local area, please get in touch.