I started riding when I was 19. I was lent a bike, and told to meet everyone at the bottom. There was no coaching and the bikes were very average, riding the trails that still exist today. I’ve had my fair share of injuries both on and off the bike. I entered the fitness industry in 2006, specialising in pregnancy + postpartum exercise since 2011. I got my MTB coaching certificate in 2018. I stopped riding for a few years when I had my first baby and after the birth of my 2nd, I started riding again much too soon. My body was far from ready!
- Certificate IV Personal Training
- MTBA Level 0 Coaching Certificate
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Athleticism Coach
- Mat and Reformer Pilates Teaching
- Safe Return to Exercise Trainer
- Advanced Exercise Programming for Pregnant and Postnatal Clients